The Fusemachines AI Fellowship is a dynamic program created with a keen focus on training and upskilling engineering students, graduates and postgraduates to make them ideally suited for an AI career. First launched in 2017, each routinely updated program is episodically remodeled to offer innovative and up-to-date courses. The 2022 program offers Fusemachines’ proprietary Microdegree™ programs, with courses holding direct relevance to the AI field. Fellows will receive a Full Scholarship and a possible job placement opportunity after the successful completion of the program.
(3 months per course)
Online Live Lectures
Microdegree™ in AI
A Microdegree™ program for Artificial Intelligence is an accelerated blended learning program created by leading US university faculty members and AI industry experts with the aim to upskill participants with AI knowledge so they can confidently grasp further AI opportunities in the field.
This course includes in-depth exploration and discussion on various ML workflows, techniques, and methods.
The course on Deep Learning includes comprehensive exploration and discussion on various DL architectures, implementations, workflows, and techniques, and also the know-how on building, training, and deploying models efficiently.
The Microdegree™ Specialization program is an additional program consisting of courses on Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing. You have an option to take either the course on CV or NLP or both. The courses in this program can be accessed after the completion of the Microdegree™ in AI program.
The course includes a thorough and methodical study of various CV concepts, such as image processing, feature detection, image classification, and object recognition.
Natural Language Processing
The course includes an in-depth inspection of, and discussions on, various NLP concepts, such as text normalization, classification, clustering, language modeling, parsing, information extraction, and machine translation.
- Develop a solid understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning algorithms while simultaneously developing an extensive knowledge of the underlying maths & code
- Hone in the ability to select and implement appropriate algorithms, libraries, frameworks, & techniques for different problems
- Develop aptitude to expertly assess, evaluate, design, and compare the performances of different models for an end-to-end pipeline deployment
- Be able to run experiments & improve the algorithm
After successful completion of the program, students may be recommended as ideal candidates for potential job placements.
3rd & 4th Year Engineering Students and Graduates who have sound knowledge of
- Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics, and Basic Calculus
- Programming and Computer Science
- Programming in Python
Our PhDs, seasoned AI industry experts, and faculty from top universities developed the curriculum and assessments to enable industry ready AI engineers.
Fill out and submit the Application Form with relevant details.
After your application is approved, you will sit down for an online entrance test for enrollment in the program.
Shortlisted candidates who passed the entrance test will be called for an interview.
After a successful interview, you will be onboarded and enrolled in the program!
What our AI Fellows Say…
- Price Prediction
- Airbnb Guest Arrival Prediction and
- KNN on Wine dataset among others
- Sales Prediction
- Image Classification using CNN and
- Machine Translation among others
- Image Manipulation
- Image editing and Denoising and
- Image Segmentation among others
- Keywords Extraction
- Web of science multiclass classifications and
- Sentence Generation among others
- Linear Algebra
- Multivariate Calculus
- Probability and Statistics
- Python Programming